NITO Is Now Available!
Welcome to the new Prime For Life New Instructor Training Online (NITO) experience! Register for training below, and customize your own training schedule along the way.
Login or Register
NITO Steps include:
- NITO Registration
- Completion of online Prime For Life Introduction & Theory Course
- Attendance at Zoom Session 1 (2 hours)
- Completion of Online Learning Module 1
- Attendance at Zoom Session 2 (2 hours)
- Completion of Online Learning Module 2
- Attendance at Zoom Session 3 (2 hours)
- Completion of Online Learning Module 3
- Completion of post-training tasks (exam, survey, and coaching with a PRI Trainer)
Prevention Research Institute is a NAADAC Approved Education Provider. Twenty-four (24) NAADAC hours will be awarded after all NITO requirements have been met.
Click HERE to access the NAADAC CE Approvals page.
Sessions and modules must be completed in order. When planning, keep in mind PRI will offer a Zoom Session 1, Zoom Session 2, and Zoom Session 3 each week. This allows you to complete training in a little over one week, though a longer training schedule is also possible if best for you!
You might consider referencing the calendars below to plan your training experience and pencil tentative dates into your personal calendar.
Session times will be as follows:
- Tuesday Sessions: 1:00 - 3:00pm ET
- Wednesday Sessions: 6:00 - 8:00pm ET
- Thursday Sessions: 10:00am - 12:00pm ET
Again, registration for NITO is now available. You will be able to sign up for each Zoom session as you complete the prerequisite modules.