Our team is comprised of a diverse group of researchers and analysts. We have many years combined experience in qualitative and quantitative research and evaluation. Together, we:
- Monitor the research literature on substance use and best intervention practices.
- Conduct evaluations of our programs, and support others doing the same.
- Conduct general research to contribute to the body of substance use literature.
This information is used by:
- Providers wanting to stay up-to-date on new research.
- Anyone interested in knowing about the effectiveness of PRI programs.
- PRI program instructors, counselors, and trainers interested in best delivery practices for our programs.
- PRI program development team members so they can continually improve program content.